Thursday, July 16, 2009

My first sale

While my oldest daughter and her kids were visiting us, one of her girl friends from high school wa also in town. They got together one day and let all the kids play together while they visited and caught up with each other. Well I loved to show off my latest dresses and in doing so a beautiful young lady fell in love with one of the dresses. We asked her to try it on so she could be a little model for us. It fit her perfect like it was made just for her. She didnt take it off the rest of the time they were over and begged her mommy for the dress. I was so excited to make my first sale and to see how pretty she was in the dress. She truly loved it and that made me so happy. I love getting to do this!
I have had lots of compliments on this style of dress so I better get busy and start making some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment