Friday, July 24, 2009

another new look

different colors and different embroidery on this one.

while visiting with bonnie and the kids i picked up a new book she just purchased and randomly opened to this..." some invest thier talents and give God credit. others misuse thier talents and give God grief. " i want to give God all the glory with this new journey he is allowing me to take right now. ( the book is by one of my favorite authors, max lucado. "cure for the common life")

bonnie created this blog for me and is now very patiently teaching me how to post and add pictures. hopefully you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this dress, the colors and style are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Poirier. These clothes are ADORABLE. Seriously they're so cute. I wish you all the best on your new business endeavor! I'll be checking up on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so incredibly talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the different colors and styles. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete