Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A little bit about Lil Chicks

About this hobby: I enjoy finding reasonably priced fabrics, combining colors and patterns and making cute items for little girls from what started as cloth wrapped around cardboard.

All fabrics are cotton or cotton blends, pre-washed and made in my smoke free home. They are one of a kind, individually and hand made. Dresses range from casual summer dresses to more dressy church type dress. Sizes range from 18 months to Size 7 girls.

Most dresses include special touches like custom embroidery.
Items include:
* dresses and bears to match (sold together or individually) (bear dresses also fit baby dolls)
* matching hostess aprons for mommy and daughter

* gift baskets for your budding artist with handmade apron, water color paints, crayons, glue stick, safety scissors and paper.

* gift baskets for your little kitchen helper includes her very own just-my-size apron, measuring cups and spoons, wooden spoon, cookbook and cake or muffin mix.

* gift baskets for your green thumb include child sized apron, garden gloves, seeds, watering can, and garden tool.

Pictures of gift baskets and aprons coming soon! (items subject to change upon availability)

Other accessories we have are hand made hair bows and sunglasses.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!



2 comments:

  1. Mama P, just wanted to let you know I dropped by and love your blog, but especially these adorable dresses! You are so very talented. I still remember my favorite "rose" outfit you made me for one of my birthdays.
    :) Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you started a blog!! I love your new business and can't wait to see everything the "master seamstress" comes up with!!

    ReplyDelete