Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictures of the Open House- Finally

A few weekends ago I had my official first OPEN HOUSE introducing lil chicks.  Bonnie came into town to help me get my stuff all set up and support me.  We had a great time together.  She even made two more dresses while she was here.  
I also had a GREAT support of friends that both helped and shopped out the sale.  This is a picture of my friends Diane and Sandy.  We have been friends for years, sewing and crafting together.  Diane is a big crafter brought some of her goodies over to the house to sell too. 

Friday morning we both wanted to sleep in but neither of us could. I guess we were both to excited. We spent the morning setting up the house for the sale.  Everything looked really good together and filled up the house. the set up
I had little gift baskets made up with a childs apron and either kitchen, gardening, or artist goodies. My husband made the dress stands. they showed off the dresses so nicely.
We had hair bows, dresses, gift baskets, aprons, burp cloths, diaper bag tags and few other things. It was a ton of fun. I didnt sell to many of the little girl things, just because not many of the people that came had little girls to buy for.  So after the open house we packed everything up into a suit case for Bonnie to bring up to tennessee with her. She has lots of girl friends will young girls. She will have a little show there and try to sell some more dresses. I also have fall and christmas sales lined up at big crafts shows so I am looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. love all your pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great time, I'm so proud of you for doing these fun shows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looked sooooo nice! It killed me not to be able to shop with you and enjoy your show. Hope Bonnie sells lots of dresses and definately need to shop for Natalie - size 2T. You'll have to let me know what you have in her size. She adores her apron and it couldn't be a more perfect fit! Love you my sweet, talented friend!

    ReplyDelete