Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OPEN HOUSE


i am getting ready to launch my little business. i am praying for lots of people to come by and see what i have and so make some money doing what i love. i feel to blessed to have been able to be a stay at home mom for all these years and would really love to be able to contribute some money doing what i love to do. bonnie will be coming into town for the sale. i am so excited to have her here with me as i take this big step. while in tennessee we talked a lot about how to set up the dresses and display them, pricing and all the technical stuff. please join me in prayer as this is a big exciting step for me. if you live in south florida i hope that you come by for a visit. we will have yummy food there too. bring a friend :)

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you and we are incredibly excited to see what God is going to do with all your beautiful talents! Wish so much I could make it over- but I will definitely be there in spirit!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete